Monday, February 1, 2010

Every week, I plan our weekly meals. They tend to be quite simple since I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen on weekdays, but I try to make sure meals are healthy and balanced.

I read somewhere about Meatless Mondays and I decided to join the movement and make our Mondays meatless. It is sometimes a challenge to find vegetarian ideas that will please the whole family but I have been quite successful so far.

Tonight we are having breakfast for dinner... request from my son. We will be having buckwheat pancakes and fresh fruits. My husband has a business dinner tonight so I tend to make simple dinners when he is not home - I don't know why... he would not mind pancakes but there is that notion that when Dad is not home we eat differently.

This is what of the week looks like:

Tuesday: Vegetable soup with tortellini, bread and cheese
Wednesday: Pasta with meat sauce, crudites.
Thursday: Chicken Cesar Salad
Friday: Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment